- Analyze project requirements. Design, develop and test industrial robotic equipment/machine.
- Design electrical control system. make electrical schematic drawings using E3 (ePLAN as 2nd option)
- Source and select control components and place order for the components.
- Execute control system set up, IO system, servo & step drive set up, axis tuning.
- Provide technical support on site.
- Good in documentation especially TCF.
The position reports to the Software Engineering Manager.
Interested and suitable candidates, please email detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and / or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 plus years of relevant experience.
- Added advantage: programing skill of PLC (Beckhoff preferred), motion controllers, robots and touch panels.
- Good in written and spoken English