Getech Service Center
All our agents are trained to perform routine service procedures on the complete range of machines.
Getech endeavors to complete all overhauls for major components on standard routing machines within a 48 hour period.
To ensure maximum benefits from your Getech machine, whether it be a PCB router, an End of Line automated machine or a customized solution, proper training, both service and operation is essential.
Getech offers in-house or on-site training for all levels of user (Operator, Maintenance and Engineering levels).
For the PCB routers we have a range of standard training programs, based around the recommended levels of authority.
Machine Safety and Operation
- No password entry
- This course is aimed at the operator and covers all aspects of machine safety, basic machine maintenance, and operation of machine
- Duration approximately ½ day
Machine Programming and Setup (Basic)
- Technician password entry
- This course is aimed at the technician responsible for fixturing design and set up, program writing and editing, and allows access to adjust manipulator speeds
- Duration approximately 1 day
Installation and Service (Advance)
- Engineer password entry
- This course is aimed at the engineer, responsible for machine settings including camera and spindle offsets
- Duration approximately 1/2 days
Installation and Service (Service)
- Service password entry
- Full service access, Robot motion control
- Duration approximately 3 days
Each of the courses are taught by qualified Getech engineers, who at the end of the training will issue a certificate to participants.