MPSC - Inpsection Sorting and Handling System
The MPSC [ Measurement, Packing and Sorting Cell] has been developed to qualify routed PCBs by performing dimensional measurement/inspection, sorting of test failures from the matrix and packing good parts into the out bound tray.
- Interfaces with the Depaneling machine immediately preceding the MPSC.
- The internal SCARA robot with dual pick-up head for PCBA pick and place manipulates the singulated PCBs across a Color camera to identify the PCBA rejects and seperate In Circuit Test failures.
- Failures and bad boards are placed to a reject tray for later remedial treatment.
- Good PCBs are placed to the outbound tray, a full tray is removed to a position outside the machine and replaced by the next empty tray
- The system software operates a closed loop auto correction capability calculating the routing line offset and auto correcting the Router program.